Your Guide to Montreal, Quebec
The Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre is an ideal choice for guests looking to explore everything Montreal has to offer. We are situated near three major subway stations: Place d'Armes, Place des Arts, and St-Laurent. No matter where you want to go, it's just a short ride!
Our location in the heart of downtown puts you near a wide variety of restaurants and is only a 10-minute walk from Old Port, Old Montreal, and Notre Dame Basilica. In less than five minutes, you can stroll to underground shopping areas or fine dining.
Whether you love exploring history at local museums, adore the vibrant colors of Chinatown or the cafés and outdoor restaurants of St-Catherine Street, it's all just a short ride away when you choose The Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre.
The city of Montreal hosts hundreds of events and festivals throughout the year. From the winter activities to the Montreal International Jazz Festival, there’s always something fun and exciting going on. For a full listing of events, visit our Festivals & Events page.
The city of Montreal is home to dozens of art museums and cultural centers. Visitors to the city will enjoy exploring everything from contemporary art to a biosphere. The central location of The Hotel Travelodge Montreal Centre puts our guests just a short distance from some of the most popular museums.
- Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal - Less than 1 km
- Pointe-à-Callière - 1 km
- Musée McCord - 1.4 km
- The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts - 2.2 km
- Redpath Museum - 2.2 km
- Biosphere Environmental Museum - 3.4 km
No matter what you're in the mood for, you'll find something to please your palate in Montreal. From seafood to French cuisine, Montreal has it all, and our hotel is located near all the best restaurants.
- Garde Manger: Serves high end pub-style seafood until 11pm - 1.3 km
- Toqué: High-end seafood restaurant with changing nightly menu - 1.1 km
- Restaurant Qinghua Dumpling: Authentic Asian food, 1019 Boul St-Laurent - .45 km
- Aux Vivres: Top rated vegetarian restaurant - 2.2 km
- Schwartz's: Popular deli serving smoked meat sandwiches - 1.2 km
- La Banquise: Fancy a poutine? Open 24/7 2.9 km
Additional Must-See Montreal Attractions:
- Notre Dame Basilica
- Montreal Botanical Gardens
- Old Montreal Historic District
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musee des Beaux-Arts)